I'm so grateful for this opportunity, this building, and these people I've met along the way. Graduation is in three days and, while I'm so excited and proud of myself for completing this training, I'll be so sad to say goodbye to the people who have been my family for the last month. #YogaGardenSF #TeacherTraining #JulyImmersion #2016 #Y200 #Certificate #200Hours #Divisadero #SF A photo posted by Ary West (@aryyasana) on Jul 29, 2016 at 8:15am PDT
I'm so grateful for this opportunity, this building, and these people I've met along the way. Graduation is in three days and, while I'm so excited and proud of myself for completing this training, I'll be so sad to say goodbye to the people who have been my family for the last month. #YogaGardenSF #TeacherTraining #JulyImmersion #2016 #Y200 #Certificate #200Hours #Divisadero #SF
A photo posted by Ary West (@aryyasana) on Jul 29, 2016 at 8:15am PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment